Terms and Conditions
- We will happily refund monies paid if you are in any way unhappy with your purchase as customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. Please advise us within 7 working days if you are dissatisfied with your purchase in any way and we will do our very best to help you.
- To request a refund please return the item undamaged and in its original packaging to the address given on our contact details. PLEASE REMEMBER TO OBTAIN PROOF OF POSTAGE WHEN RETURNING ITEMS! Our address is also showing on our postage paid label on your consignment. Please contact us to advise us when the package has been sent so that we know to expect it. We will refund within 48 hours of the goods being returned in satisfactory condition.
- We will refund using the same method of payment as the original purchase but regret that we are unable to fund the cost of return postage. There will also be a small handling charge to cover additional costs.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - Where the customer has been negligent by not allowing a reasonable time for delivery and then complains that delivery has not been made in time, postage or courier costs will NOT be repaid. Please note: 1st class post DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery it is a 1 to 5 day service!
- Where the customer has advised us of a safe place to leave their delivery, for example 'leave in porch' or 'leave in shed' etc. The Wrapping Ranch accepts no responsibility for any mishap occurring to the package for instance theft or rain damage. By requesting that the order is left anywhere other than being delivered 'hand to hand' the customer accepts all responsibility for any untoward occurrences.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - Customers are responsible for all exported goods. It is the consumers responsibility to know the laws and regulations for importing products into their country. The Wrapping Ranch does not guarantee successful delivery due to import/export laws & regulations that the consumer is responsible for. It is the consumers sole responsibility to only order what is legal for sale in their country. The receiver is responsible for any and all duty and/or VAT.